Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Animated Grilled Cheese Sandwich Kills Hundreds in Buffalo

Some things I would build if I were a carpenter:

A sweet tree house
Wooden swords
A giant Hollow animal of some sort
a reproduction of the Death Star throne room
a tree made of 2x4s
all-wooden big wheel
splinterizer (block of unsanded wood)
Coffee mug
plasma television
Audi A4
Stegosaurus 1:1 scale
Water cooler
Bamboo yard furniture
Edible yard furniture (for pandas)
a wood-block carving of Space
a really sweet desk chair

2 comments:

Danielle! said...

I was so excited based on the title of this entry. Can we make this happen? I mean, I know it's terrible for a sandwich to go on a killing spree, but it's a Grilled Cheese! Surely there's some dispensation for Grilled Cheese.

Anonymous said...

Were the hundreds inside the stomach of the buffalo, along with the cheese sandwich? I'm surprised the sandwich had a chance to finish, what with all the rumination going on.