Monday, March 14, 2005

Only This Time, With an Asian Flair!


Caswell Letter
Originally uploaded by link5001.

...and the job goes to...

And so it starts again. The ever majestic Mr. Brian Hemphill was gracious enough to extend a hearty Baptist invitation to return to Caswell for my third summer of service. This time I'll be thrust into the helm of Mother Hatch herself. The auditorium that is, as I was asked to be the one and only, AV guy.

I'm excited but there is still a lot to pray about. The people still waiting to hear back, the people still deciding if they're going to go, and the people that scraggle in their applications at the last moment. I'm happy that I got the job that I did and I'll do my best at it but in a way it worries me. Will Hatch ever be the same? Only time will tell.

Other than that news let me just say that my "Links" page it royally screwed up. I'm trying to fix it but I honestly have no idea when I'll have the time to do it so....yeeeah.
Make sure you check back Wednesday as that should be when the next episode of
Jump Cut Radio
hit's the "air" waves. Also check back after the weekend as mine eyes will be seeing the glory of the Lord. Well, by that I mean that I'm going to a civil war reenactment. Now that sounds like fun!

No prints come from fingers it machines become our hands.

No comments: