Thursday, October 12, 2006

Stabby Stabby!!

Oh the fun I've had since my last post!

I went rafting on the Nolichuckee (sp) river.

I went on my first roller coaster ride (and on 4 more after it) at Busch Gardens.

I got in touch with my ye olde side at Colonial Williamsburg.

and

I spent fall break at home relaxing and playing with our puppy.

Three weekends and TOO much fun. I'm really glad that I've had such a busy semester. I would be morbidly depressed if I had nothing to do on the weekends. If there is a weekend that comes around that I don't have anything to do for, you better invite me to do something or I may go off the deep end. I'm just kidding!
...but seriously...

So what does one do in the midst of the weekend excitement? Pretty much wait for the semester to end. I want it to get here as soon as possible. A month at home with no job doing NOTHING might drive me slightly crazy, but this is one semester that's been tough enough that I'd like to see it go! I won't take so many classes that require writing ever again. It's impossible to do all the writing I'm supposed to very well, so I end up turning in a bunch of stuff and saying....ehhhh, it's probably a "B," but it's at least a "C." I'm sure you all know how that goes.

In other news I got my Dad's old Nikon camera and brought it back from the house. As soon as I get the time/money I plan on taking some fantastic photography, which I'll put up for your viewing pleasure. If you have facebook and your interested in seeing pictures from my trip, there are plenty up on there. Go to www.facebook.com, search for me, and their on my profile.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day. I love you all adoring reader!

No comments: