Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Man With A Diamond Nose Will Kill Your Secret Agent


Drink it.
Originally uploaded by link5001.

I just added a couple of pictures, the one above being one of them, to my Online Photo Album. If you haven't checked it out recently you should.

This is going to be yet another boring post as Caswell has drained the lifeforce out of me with it's tireless schedule. Not too much to report, I have to get mad crazy working on the slideshow and there are only 2 weeks left after tomorrow. Then I'm home for a week where I'll be visiting the dentist and then leaving for UNCdoubleyew.

I'd also like to report that Jacob Jackson is a pansy pants for writing that horrid comment on my last post and not signing his name to it.

Pansy.

"...and for an entire day the child was forced to travel, only by Irish jigging ...."

No comments: