Thursday, April 24, 2008

Zero Bar (Has My Vote)

because...

Because I have one leg propped up on my knee, lying on my back atop my stupid cloud print sheets in room A-308

Because I think it's 74 degrees outside and beautiful

Because I'm blessed by friends whom I may not see in a few short weeks

Because I just ate a can of Campbell's soup for lunch

Because I hate the fussy lock on my mailbox

Because I'm running on 2 hours of sleep (but I got that paper done last night)

Because in four days I will have reached a milestone. As long without as with

Because Bryan is busy hunting monsters on his PSP

Because someone is coming over soon

Because of Wilmington

Because of all of this
...
Because today I walked out of an undergraduate class for the last time -
and I felt like I should write about it.

(I'm feeling reflective today-haha)

No comments: